Sunday 20 July 2014

Summer Fun and Storms

Just a little life update -

I got a job at the Odeon cinema with my best buddy Liz. She’s worked there for ages and I really needed a summer job and I had some work at a bar but it wasn’t going well. I gave in my CV and they called me and I went for an interview that day and got the job wooo! I can now earn some money over summer to save up for my big American road trip.

I went to visit my friend Tara, who is staying with her sister who has two adorable bubbas. We played dress up and went swimming with them and it was really lovely and sunny and one of the best days I’ve had this summer so far. 


















(We played dress up, I was a cowgirl, Tara a ladybug and Callie a chef)

There was a big storm. I live in Kent, which is South East UK and there was a MASSIVE thunder and lightning storm on Friday night. Liz was round and we went outside and watched these big clouds come over and then when it started to rain we went inside and watched the lightning and it was so bright and the thunder was so loud! I really love storms.



















(I found these pictures on the kent online website, it was such a cool storm)

I also found some really great pictures of my grandparents which I framed. Look at how beautiful they are!


















It’s also really hot, and I've finished my coffee so I'm off to go sweat some more. Bye!


















(My morning set up)

No comments:

Post a Comment