Tuesday 15 July 2014

Statement Trousers

So another addition that I'm going to be doing on here is outfit posts, how I style this, ootd's, wish lists, what I'm loving, you get the idea.

Statement Trousers -

I've loved statement trousers for a long time but I've always been a bit scared to try them, I'm not exactly thin so I didn't think they would look that good on me, but, I thought why the flip not, I like them so I'm going to wear them. I recently bought a pair in the Zara sale that I've had my eyes on for a long time. I didn't want to shell out £30 for them, but they went down to £17 in the sale and I was so happy! I wore them recently when I went for a few drinks with my gals and this is how I styled them.









These are my amazing printed trousers I got in Zara. I paired them with a simple black vest, my shoes were a pair of chunky sandal heels from New Look and I used my plain black handbag from Forever 21. I chose to wear a really dark red lippy, one of my favourites is this matte Kate Moss from Rimmel (colour 107). When I wear red lipstick I like to go for a simple smokey eye or black eyeliner, cat eye style.

I use the website polyvore to make the collage style images (I may take some pictures of me wearing the outfits, but right now I'm in a pair of leggings and a baggy vest so maybe not).

Some other statement trousers I love at the moment -

1. Comfortable Joggers

























I love the colour of these Topshop joggers, they look really comfortable as well!

2. Printed Leggings

























These printed leggings are great! I'm such a fan of black leggings and this bird print on these ones are so funky!

3. Vintage Dots

























I'm a real lover of the vintage look and these are perfect, cute little polka dots and a wide leg.

Right, I'm off to have dinner. What pair of statement trousers are you loving at the moment? Leave me a comment. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment