Saturday 9 August 2014

ITV Work Experience

So I've not posted in like 2 and a bit weeks, which I'm a little bit annoyed about because I told myself I would post at least once a week. Boo me!

BUT I have been super busy, for the past 2 weeks I've been back up at ITV doing some more work experience for Rising Star, which is a new talent show, kinda like the voice, but with a bit of a twist.

(This is the American version, it will be very similar)

The show is in very early stages, so while I was there the team was working on casting, looking for talent, finding songs and cover songs, sending mail and calling the people that wanted to audition etc. It was a lot of fun and really great to see how a show like that started out.

It was hard work, getting up super early (6.30am) to catch the train into London every morning was hell, I'm a fan of sleep, so I was really not used to that. It was so worth it though, I met so many amazing people and got to explore the ITV studios and see what it's like working in TV, which is something I would really love to do.

Anyway, this is just a quick post, if anyone want's any advice on getting work experience or what goes on in a TV office / studio, drop me a line, I'd be happy to had a chat so leave me a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment