Tuesday 2 September 2014

Reading Festival

Hiiiiii

So I've not posted in ages because I've got a summer job at the odeon cinema so I've been working lots and I'm a rubbish blogger.

Anyway, I went to Reading Festival last weekend with some friends and it was incredible. I'm going to to a quick post of highlights and stuff.

We arrived late on Thursday, obviously, met my friend Steph from uni and set off to find a spot to camp, which was impossible, but we eventually found a pretty good spot where we were right next to the hedges so people weren't trying to trample over our tent ect, but we were also right next to the shops and arena entrance, soooo good for lazy bones like me who can't be bothered to walk for ages. We set up our tents, had a few drinks and went exploring, it was a pretty chilled out evening.

Over the weekend we saw some pretty amazing acts, some of my favourites were Queens of the Stone Age (I have a bit of a crush on Josh Homme), Mø, The Hives, Pappa Roach, Die Antwoord, Flume, Maverick Sabre, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Blink 182 and Gogol Bordello.

























This is one of the only picture I took over the weekend, those girls, they are pretty great.

C'ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment